💰What decision did the SteemFund community take ? 💰
Yesterday I asked a question to the #SteemFund Community
Our Portfolio as of Yesterday
I made a 4 choices Survey on Twitter than you can find here concerning the Cryptos we should sell at the moment.
- Not Sell anything and stick with this Portfolio
- Sell 5% of Litecoin as it performed well over the period
- Sell 5% of EOS as it stood fairly stable but is our biggest holding
- Cut STORJ as it is a small crypto vulnerable to Bear Market
In which Cryptos Should we invest the previous sell (if any)?
Please find the other survey here
Here are the Results
So we will keep the Portfolio as it is for next week. It seems to rebound nicely today.
You don't want to miss a Crypto news?