Atik Horizon - A CMOS Camera developed for deep sky astrophotography
A CMOS Camera developed for deep sky astrophotography
The Atik Horizon is their first CMOS Camera by Atik. This camera beautifully made with a sensitive 16 Mega Pixel 4/3" Panasonic CMOS sensor (QE approx ' 60%), offers a sensitivity of which one could only dream of with previous CCD cameras. It also delivers incredibly fast read speed and exceptionally low read noise of any Atik camera (at a competitive price).
Features & advantages:
- High sensitivity also in H-alpha
- High-quality machined housing
- Can be used with USB 2.0 or with USB 3.0
- ASCOM, Infinity software compatible and Artemis
- 256 Mega-Byte DDR3 photo/image buffer - no amp glow
- Working/Backfocus distance from the T2-thread: 13mm
- Powerful Peltier cooling up to 45 °Celsius below ambient
- This camera is also compatible with the Celestron RASA and with the HyperStar systems from 8" upwards.
This is posted on Steemhunt - A place where you can dig products and earn STEEM.
View on Steemhunt.com