[Design Better Steemit Contest] Your Theme Ideas Needed, Win 5 SDB For Voting And Help Shape Steemit
Now is the time to create and choose the theme for the Design Challenge. If you don't know what this is about check out the Intro post here
It's time to choose on what we will focus in the first round. Remember, the theme has to be pretty generic so it does not limit people's creativity.
Few ideas for the theme:
- Getting Users more addicted
- Getting and Consuming Content You Want When You Want (eg. not in first hour of the post as afterwards it disappears into the abyss of the feed)
- Finding Relevant Content
- Improving long-term quality of blogposts by supporting great content that's valuable for lifetime
- Discovering New Users
- Finding the best content from an author
Here's the thing though, we need your ideas as you know best what is ruining your Steemit experience and what you'd love to improve.
So here's how it will work.
- If you have an idea for a theme post it below in the comments, preferably make it also obvious it's a Theme comment. Eg: Theme Idea: Insert Awesome Idea
- If you see a good theme already then upvote that comment. The theme with most amount of votes wins.
- Once the Theme is selected the Competition can start and people can start submitting their ideas.
I will also publish few posts about UX and what you could think about when creating your contest-ideas.
Now, to give you guys some motivation, for people upvoting the comments there is a chance to win 5 SDB thanks to @pappa-pepper. The winner will be chosen randomly from the people voting.
Sp go and upvote and resteem so more people can learn about the contest and cast their vote on what they care about and would love to improve.
If you want to know how I modify my Images with a quick copy-paste, check out my post about a tool I created
About the Author;
Hi, I am Joe and I love freedom.
Freedom of all sorts, social, financial, emotional, physical, freedom from your stuff or place.
My biggest passion is to show that it is possible to live life being free, work towards my freedom, and help others obtain their own versions of freedom.
I also love exploration and experimentation (of all senses).
My articles are about all of this (Freedom, exploration, experimentation)
as well as my own transparent and authentic experiences.