Steemit Sandwich Contest #60 : "Grilled Musa Acuminata"
Yeah! That is some tasty sandwich.
I just read @jaybird his contest and as I haven't had lunch nor breakfast yet... I just decided to do this.
Had a rough night, so little bit cranky.. mainly because of the hangover and my hunger.
In case you think the sandwich looks deliciously or you just want to try it out.. I wrote a little list of instructions how to make one by yourself. Now please note, I am no professional cook and I have never tried these combinations before ;)
Here it goes.
Grilled Musa Acuminata
- Three slices of bread
- Red Hot Chilli Peppers
- Two bananas
- Dutch old cheese
- Sugar Cane Syrop
Music tip: SUBURBAN SCUM - Hanging by a thread. OR:
- Roast the friggin' bread in the oven.
- Slice the pepper, ginger and garlic and make sure you don't get any pepper in your eyes. Because it will hurt. A lot.
- Plane the cheese and watch out your fingers won't get hurt in the process.
- Slice the bananas. Make 'em look like fat coins.
- Broil the pepper, ginger and garlic. Don't really care how you do it, just friggin' do it.
- Put all of the ingredients mentioned above on your roasted bread. Do it nicely and don't fack it up. Be gentle, okay?
- Finish it with sugar cane syrop.
EAT AND BEHOLD.. THE GREAT GRILLED MUSA ACUMINATA.