Haveyoubeenhere 2019 Steemitworldmap Travel Contest with 150 Steem prize pool
With 2019 about to come to a close, the @SteemitWorldmap team, @martibis, @choogirl, @livinguktaiwan, @lizanomadsoul and @itchyfeetdonica, would like to say a big thank to everyone for your support over the year.
As one of the earliest curation guilds on Steemit, we couldn't have lasted this long without you guys pinning your posts to the SteemitWorldMap, and supporting us in curating these awesome posts every day. We've enjoyed reading all the travel posts on the Map over the year and thought it would be great to kick off 2020 with a contest that allows everyone to relive your best Steemitworldmap memories.
Haveyoubeenhere 2019 Steemitworldmap travel contest
Here's what you need to do to enter the contest, it's really simple :
- choose four of your favourite travel posts you pinned onto the SteemitWorldMap in 2019
- include a few images from each of these post
- tell us why you chose these post and why they are special to you
- these doesn't have to be your highest payout posts, or curated by us as sometimes we may have missed some gems. They just need to be your favourite ones
- the entry post title must start with Haveyoubeenhere 2019 Steemitworldmap travel contest you can add whatever you like after it
- you must use the #steemitworldmap2019travel tag as one of the first five tags to make sure we pick up your entry
- resteeming this post is not mandatory but it will be highly appreciated
- choose your favourite location out of the four posts and pin that to the SteemitWorldMap for your entry post
- don't just copy and paste text from the original posts for your entry. You have to tell us why you chose these posts. Low effort entries will be disqualified immediately
- multiples entries are permitted if you have more than four favourite travel posts, but each entry can only include four locations
- entries must be in English but you can post in bilingual if you wish
- the deadline for entries is Sunday 12th January GMT 2300
There will be 150 Steem prize pool split as follows
Winner - 70 Steem
First runner up - 40 Steem
Second runner up - 25 Steem
3 x Honourable mentions - 5 Steem each
If you win and your entry post has passed the 7 day payout window by the time we announce the winners, we will upvote your next quality travel post pinned onto the SteemitWorldMap.
The New Year is a great time to look back to what we've achieved in the past year, so we hope we'll see lot of entries from everyone. If you haven't started pinning your travel posts on the Steemitworldmap, it's never too late to start now.
Good luck in the contest and all the best for 2020!!!