Party Time With @steemjetnewbies/Happy Hour, day 7/30
I am happy today about how I spent my day today. I read a book called "Man's Search For Meaning" by Victor E. Frankl. It is written by a World War 2 survivor. He was a psychiatrist. He shared all his experiences in the book and spoke on the concept of logotherapy. I learned a lot from the book. The minute I understood how to look at the same thing with a different perspective, my head felt a little light.
How to Enter the #steemjetnewbiesparty House
- Tell us about your happy moments, feel free to let us know what actually made you happy.
- Write only story about your happy moments it in less than 100 words(100 max).(Even if it started tragic)
- Use the #steemjetnewbiesparty tag" and " #sjnbparty" in your posts.
- Number your entries. E.g Day 1/30, day1/30, First-Day/Thirty etc. Kindly ensure that your numbering is consistent with the number of days left till the end of the party.
- Link your entry to this post.
- Don't forget to Use the hash tags #sjnbparty #steemjetnewbiesparty in all your entries. So we can track you easily.
Everyday @steemetnewbies will comb the entries and reward the most awesome moments for that day. Feel free to tell us what actually made you happy. You may add a picture or even a video of the scene to your posts. We just want everyone especially the newbies to be happy while shearing their happy moments with all of us .