STEEM TORCH HOLDER #152 - PASSING THE LIGHT OF THE STEEM TORCH
Minutes ago a friend from Steemit, @avhyaceulip just informed me that she is passing the @steemtorch to me. I saw this initiative over at Twitter several weeks ago and it was not in my wildest dreams that I would be given the chance of holding the @steemtorch.
It is an honor to be Steem Torch Holder #152. Now I am passing the torch to a person whom I personally admire in steemit, @mermaidvampire, a lady that is always willing to help other especially the little guys in the steemit platform.
@mermaidvampire you will receive the Steem Torch and be #153 in this experiment. 652.049 Steem are headed your way!
“She’d rather be a blazing wildfire than a dimming candle; always igniting the fire within her soul that could never be put out.”
― Kristin Michelle Elizabeth
PASSING THE TORCH
Steem Torch Rules
• Add 1 Steem or lower amount or nothing at all to the amount received in Steem Torch transfer.
• Do not decrease the amount received.
• Use the original memo Steem Torch Experiment! Count: 1. Please read the Steem Torch Rules at https://steemit.com/steem/@geekgirl/steem-torch before passing it to the next user. and change the count number by adding 1. For example, if the received memo is Count: 20, your sending memo will be Count: 21.
• Choose a Steemian who you would like to pass the Steem Torch to. Preferably someone you trust will follow the Steem Torch rules, is active, and you believe will pass the Steem Torch to the next user.
• Not required, but recommended to inform the next Torch Keeper of the transfer and follow up after the transfer.
• Send the Steem Torch with the new amount and memo to the next Torch Keeper as soon as possible.
• Try not to send it back to the previous Torch Keeper or someone you know already was a Torch Keeper.
• When Count reaches to 1337 the experiment ends with success. 1337th Torch Keeper can donate the total amount to Steem based charities, Steem projects, distribute to minnows, burn it by sending to @null, or ask the community what to do with it.
• 1337th Torch Keeper must not keep the funds or use for personal projects.