@MrSquiggle - The #TeamAustralia Curation Martian
Hello everyone. Mr Squiggle here, the #TeamAustralia Curation Martian. I haven't been down from the moon for a while but I am still actively watching, voting and growing. If you'd like to receive a vote from @MrSquiggle, consider delegating to me.
Delegating to @MrSquiggle
Voting Power Adjustments
The popularity of @MrSquiggle does require some time to monitor and my owner spends time ensuring that voting power is adjusted accordingly. You may find that the voting % increases and decreases at times, and without notification, to ensure that VP is maintained above the 80% mark.
Australian Membership Only
Only Australian's or #TeamAustralia members are able to delegate and access the bot. Anyone who is currently delegating to @MrSquiggle and is not an Aussie is still welcome to continue delegating as your support of @MrSquiggle to date has been greatly appreciated.
In General, the following posting rules apply to @MrSquiggle:
- Posts must be predominately in English language
- The post must have a minimum of 100 words to be eligible
- Posts must not be plagiarised content and sources attributed accordingly
-Generally, only one post per day is eligible for a vote to make it fair for all delegators
Any users breaching these rules may have the vote on their posts removed and/or be placed on manually voting as most vote posting is automated. In extreme cases, you may have you may be asked to remove your delegation.
Would you like to delegate to @MrSquiggle and receive autovotes from the bot?
Delegation to the @MrSquiggle bot does one of two things for delegators:
- You receive an auto upvote on your posts, the strength of which is determined by the amount delegated to the bot. You then get access to a larger collective of SP to boost the rewards from your posts.
- You contribute to a bot that supports the wider #TeamAustralia community building the strength for all in the #TeamAustralia community.
If you would like to delegate to @MrSquiggle, please use the following links:
You will need to replace USERNAME with your own Steemit username before submitting.
If you haven't already, make sure you upvote our #TeamAustralia witness @ausbitbank
How to vote? Use the witness page https://steemit.com/~witnesses and upvote @ausbitbank