Improvements on Hive Arena - 2
STEMGeek's First Hackathon Countdown to deadline : 9 days
At the second day, I realized that I totally messed up with variables and functions.
What a mess of unused, unnecessary variables and self repeating functions that would have done in a much proper way.
Damn amateur me!
I have deleted the repeating functions and rearranged all my variables in a system, the code is now much proper.
Good, but even the visualization is not important for the moment I really didn't like to see the static, Google found pictures as my characters.
I decided to go "less amateur" and searched for some good visuals that I can use, even ready to pay.
I have found the life-saver site https://craftpix.net/ and they have very cute character assets that are free to use.
Now I have my characters at 3 states :
With these implemeted and tidy code, I continue.
I believe I will have something fun to play at the end.