The result of the play is very interesting. Note: read down in order, don't skip down.
First take a pen and a piece of paper. When you make a choice, if it is a character, make sure it is someone you know, or be it a number or a character.
- First, write down the Numbers from 1 to 11 in a column (i.e., 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
- Next to the Numbers 1 and 2, write down any two Numbers you want
- Next to the Numbers 3 and 7, write down the names of any two members of the opposite sex. (Note: Don't jump and look down)
- Next to the Numbers 4, 5 and 6, write down the names of your friends or relatives (don't cheat)
- Next to the Numbers 8, 9, 10 and 11, write down the names of the four songs.
- Finally, make a wish.
- You must tell the game to (the number written next to the number 2) individual.
- Serial number 3 is the one you love.
- Number 7 is someone you like but can't keep.
- Number 4 is the person you care about the most.
- Number five is someone who knows you very well.
- Number six is your significant other.
- A number 8 song is good for a number 3.
- A number 9 is a song for a number 7 person.
- Number 10 is the number that best represents your thoughts.
- Number 11 is a song that show how you feel about life.