Awesome Weekly Spotlight #26
Made in Canva
This Is Awesome
Welcome to Awesome Weekly Spotlight #26, and it will feature the Awesome Daily Spotlight posts of the past week.
Awesome Weekly Spotlight Week 43
So let's start, and they will be presented in the order of Monday to Sunday, depending on the day they got the Awesome Daily Spotlight.
- This video was made by @elianaicgomes and it's the second video she published on Dtube, and here she talks about her progress in ClickTrackProfit and how to use some of the features inside, check it out it's awesome.
- This video is the recording of a liveshow made by @jongolson and he talks about the upcoming launch of the CTP token IPN/API, and about his defining moment as an affiliate marketer and wants you to share yours, it's aweosme check it out.
- In this video @priyanarc talks about the need to simplify the onboarding to Steem and get more marketing and promotion of it to drive Steem adoption, just awesome.
- This video was made by @cryptospa and it's his Cryptocurrency Market Overview and here he analyses the price chart of Steem, and talks about important statistics relating to Steem, like the userbase and how that impacts the price, it's awesome check it out.
- In this video @alokkumar121 talks about the importance to not take shortcuts, and how we can get a bad result if we do since we lack the proper experience, check it out it's awesome.
- In this video @certain talks about his experience with #newsteem and the increased curation on the blockchain, and how it motivates him to create, to the point of being addictive, just awesome.
Sunday: The Road to SteemFest- My Fears
- In this post @reeta0119 very bravely shares her fears about SteemFest, and how this is her first such event, plus also some of her hopes for it, check it out it's awesome.
So these where the Awesome Daily Spotlight posts and videos this week, and there is 1 such post or video per day, it gets a 100% upvote and resteem, and it is featured in the Awesome Daily report as well as in this Awesome Weekly Spotlight post, plus it also gets promoted on Twitter.
Thank you very much for reading this post and for supporting this project, it is run by @flaxz, and the goal is to "highlight Awesome Content, and growing the Steem ecosystem by rewarding it".
Rewards On Delegations
In order to attract delegations to this project we reward them with daily upvotes, and you can check the details in our latest Awesome Daily report, and also with payouts in SBI Units, and 100% of all liquid Steem and SBD earnings will go to rewarding delegators this way, leased Steem Power does not count for rewards in SBI Units, and neither does the delegation from @flaxz, since he is the owner of this project.
So on Sundays all SBD will be traded for Steem in the Steemitwallet market, and the Steem that has then been earned that week will be split between delegators according to their delegation status, and it's counted in full week delegations from Sunday to Sunday, plus partial week delegations will be added for every full days delegation they may have.
SBI Units will then be paid out once a delegator has full coverage for that according to their share of the earnings, and any remaining shares will roll over to the next week.
We have also started to give out 50% of our CTP token earnings to SP delegators, the other 50% will be staked, this is a high value token, and giving out 50% makes it more attractive to delegate and as we stake the other 50% we continue to build our stake in that token and our CTP voting value.
This Is The Rewards For This Weeks Delegations
The standing in our account right now is 7.121 Steem, and we had a roll over from last week of 4.464 Steem and that means this weeks earnings is 2.657 Steem, but only 2.653 Steem can be divided, so 0.004 Steem will roll over and be included in next weeks earnings.
We also had earnings of 763 CTP tokens of which 50% will be paid out to our delegators and the other 50% will be staked, and that means 381,5 CTP tokens to be split between our delegators.
@fiberfrau also had a delegation of 17 SP for 2 days and 20 SP for 5 days, and that means her average delegation for the week is ((17x2)+(20x5))/7 = 19,142 = 19 SP.
|Name||Delegation SP||Delegation %||Ingoing Rollover||Rewards||Total Rewards||Payout||Outgoing Rollover||CTP Payout|
|@cryptospa||111 SP||16.32 %||0.658 Steem||0.433 Steem||1.091 Steem||1 SBI||0.091 Steem||62.274 CTP|
|@alokkumar121||100 SP||14.71 %||0.989 Steem||0.390 Steem||1.379 Steem||1 SBI||0.379 Steem||56.103 CTP|
|@roger5120||100 SP||14.71 %||0.663 Steem||0.390 Steem||1.053 Steem||1 SBI||0.053 Steem||56.103 CTP|
|@fiberfrau||19 SP||2.79 %||0.423 Steem||0.074 Steem||0.497 Steem||0 SBI||0.497 Steem||10.660 CTP|
|@certain||150 SP||22.05 %||0.371 Steem||0.586 Steem||0.957 Steem||0 SBI||0.957 Steem||84.154 CTP|
|@reeta0119||100 SP||14.71 %||0.916 Steem||0.390 Steem||1.306 Steem||1 SBI||0.306 Steem||56.103 CTP|
|@pjansen||100 SP||14.71 %||0.444 Steem||0.390 Steem||0.834 Steem||0 SBI||0.834 Steem||56.103 CTP|
|Total||680 SP||100%||4.464 Steem||2.653 Steem||7.117 Steem||4 SBI||3.117 Steem||381.5 CTP|
Screenshot from Steempeak wallet
Screenshot from Steem-engine
Delegate to this project using Steem Bot Tracker.
We also have tokens in Steem-engine, and our general policy regarding tokens is that we stake all tokens that we get, given that they are stakeable and if not they will be staked once that is available, the exception is CTP tokens since we give out 50% of those earnings to our delegators, but we do stake the other 50%.
If there is any token that you think we should vote with but which we do not currently have, then feel free to delegate some, or gift it if delegation is not available, as stated above all tokens we get will be staked.
Token delegation does not count for any delegation rewards, but we will vote with them if the posts that we vote on include the relevant tags.
These are our current token holdings in Steem-engine, screenshots taken in Steempeak wallet.
These screenshots where taken before and after payouts and staking of CTP tokens.
Our stake in CTP tokens has now grown to 3436, and that is up from 3054 before, so we keep growing this stake quite well, and have a payout to delegators of 50% at the same time.
We are also growing quickly in ACTNEARN, and that is now our third most valuable stake, after Steem and CTP, plus the other tokens keep on growing at a slower pace.
We got some more delegation this week @fiberfrau went from 17 SP to 20 SP, thank you very much, plus we also had organic growth of 6 SP from last Sunday.
So our earnings in Steem was once again lower this week, we will keep an eye on this and see how it develops.
At the same time our earnings in CTP was up, and the price of this token have been fluctuating a bit up and down, at times our stake in CTP has even been more valuable than our own Steem holdings.
That's all thoughts for this week, thanks to all our delegators for your awesome support, and ...
This Is Awesome
Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/SthJJDZ