Travel Digest #283
What's up, fellow vagabonds and globetrotters? @nameless-berk here with today's edition of #traveldigest! It was hard to pick the greatest stories as we have plenty of high-quality posts from all over the planet and the best part is that you don't need to leave your chair to immerse yourself in the thrill of adventure.
All featured posts will be upvoted through @steemitworldmap.
All featured posts will be put on the [Editors Choice Map](http://steemitworldmap.com/?editorsChoice).
For more like this check out #traveldigest.
#1 How did I get to Myanmar?
@jpphotography takes us to one of the least explored by westerners country in South-East Asia, Myanmar (former Burma). People of Myanmar like to smile, chew betel nut, relocate the capital, and rename stuff. Having arrived in Yangon (former Rangoon) that was once a capital, @jpphotography is all set for a memorable trip into the land of golden stupas and ancient temples.Find this post on the map Find this user on the map
#2 Wild Camping in Oman & Horrifying Car Stranded In Soft Sand Experience
@explorernations takes a road trip through warm and hospitable Oman, an undervalued country on the Arabian Peninsula highly praised by those who have visited it. To take a break from the hustle and bustle of a busy city life, they decided to go camping in a serene coastline spot a couple of hours away from the capital, Muscat.Find this post on the map Find this user on the map
#3 Reynisfjara Beach - Iceland
@greddyforce journeys to a black sand beach in a cold and unique in its stark beauty country of Iceland, bringing back some stunning and inevitably epic imagery. The world famous Reynisfjara beach is considered to be one of the most beautiful non-tropical beaches on the planet. While this kind of fame has its downsides, it is also well-deserved as you will surely agree.Find this post on the map Find this user on the map
- Road trip, France by @r00sj3
- South Korea, Bulguksa Temple by @irisworld
- Spain, Cudillero by @juancar347
- Australia, Flinders Ranges National Park by @exploreadelaide
- Italy, Rome by @worldcityguides
- Bar, Penang, Malaysia by @wnfdiary
- Dublin, Ireland by @steef-05
- Seal Island, Uruguay by @claudiaz
- England, York by @c0ff33a
- University, Beijing, China by @susanlo
- Camping, Izmir, Turkey by @hurcell
- Vlieland, Netherlands by @luckyme03200
- Prague, Czech by @liltammy
- Festival, Kabankalan City, Philippines by @immarojas
- Koporye Fortress, Russia by @kurokikuro