RE: Visit Goangat Sikim,India Its So Bright Experience To my Life
Hi @ahmanik47, your post has been reviewed by the TravelFeed content team, but due to the volume of high-quality posts, your post does not qualify for an upvote. If you post your next post through TravelFeed.io, you a guaranteed an upvote as long as you don't violate our content policies.
Based on your post, we have the following feedback for you:
- We noticed that you did not publish your post through TravelFeed.io or edited your post on other Steem frontends. For better-looking blogs, we recommend you use our EasyEditor. As a bonus, when you post through our platform, you receive double upvotes from us, you are eligible for the top pick of the day (resteem + featured on the TravelFeed.io front page) and you can earn extra rewards from being featured in our daily curation posts. You can simply login with your existing Steem account using Steemconnect or Steem Keychain. See you next time on TravelFeed.io!
- We recommend you improve the formatting of your post (e.g. subheadings, font size, structure, better photo placements, etc.). You can check out the several formatting options in the TravelFeed.io EasyEditor.
- We love hearing about your experience, but readers would enjoy a more coherent story. In general, telling a story instead of merely describing photos or a timeline of events makes for a much better reading experience. We would love to know more!
- Great story! Before submitting your post, we recommend you proof-read your blog or use free apps to check on spelling and/ or grammar.
- We love your blog, however, your footer interrupts the reading experience. You may look into shortening or improving your footer when you post in TravelFeed.io.
- We love hearing your personal experience but we encourage you to add more informative details in your post that other travelers are looking for.