Utopian V2 task / Article module: Language (Completed)
Reviewers can only review articles in a language that they are fluent in. To enable that, we need a language setting. This will be managed by the admin app later.
It will also be used as a search filter.
- The language list is a shared component
- The list is stored in the database in the languages collection with lang and text as attribute. Lang is the primary key, no _id.
- Use a store to query the API only once
- Use 2 chars for lang value
- Display the language text in its own language (English, Français, ...)
- Create a fixture with 3 to 5 languages, no need to have them all
- You need to be sure that what you developed is responsive. To do this, it is not enough to check on the phone. You should also you manually resize the browser. Here is a hint: use the quasar breakpoints and col-* classes.
- You need to verify your work on multiple browsers, including Chrome and Firefox. If you can also check multiple OS, even better.
- All strings must be placed in the i18n package
This task will involve web and backend development.
This task should be completed within 2 weeks
Rewards generated by this task request will be sent as liquid STEEM to the task solver once the task is completed, as decided by the project owner. Access additional rewards by publishing the contribution via Utopian once merged.
We, the dev core team, are here to help you develop your task in the best way possible.
@nothingismagick @icaro and I (@gregory [mod] on discord) will be available in a dedicated channel on the utopian discord.
Remember that your can check the public project page any time to see if the task is currently in progress.