Utopian V2 task / Article module: link a project
For an article to be displayed in the blog tab of a project, we need to link it to a project
- The search project will search among all utopian's projects that are not blacklisted. The search will use the project name fields. Like in github if the search contains a '/' the left part will be the owner and the search will only display projects of the owner.
- The search will sort the result by displaying the projects where he's an owner first, then a collaborator, then the rest of the search.
- Ex: 'utopian' will search for the projects where the name starts with 'utopian'
- Ex: 'utopian/v2' will search for the utopian's user projects only that starts with v2
- Limit the search results to 10 projects
- If the selected project doesn’t allow external contributions and the user is not the project owner or in the collaborator’s list with the articles roles. Display an error notice with the message ‘You don't have the right to contribute to this project. Please consider forking the project.’
- If the route contains the project query parameter, fill the project field, check for the project detail page, write an article button. Don't forget to do the controls.
- You need to be sure that what you developed is responsive. To do this, it is not enough to check on the phone. You should also you manually resize the browser. Here is a hint: use the quasar breakpoints and col-* classes.
- You need to verify your work on multiple browsers, including Chrome and Firefox. If you can also check multiple OS, even better.
- All strings must be placed in the i18n package
- Don't forget to run
yarn testin the root package
The development will impact:
- article module of the frontend and API
- project module of the API
This task should be completed within 2 weeks
Liquid STEEM will be sent to the task solver once the task is completed, as decided by the project owner.
Access additional rewards by publishing the contribution via Utopian once merged.
The reward will depend on the task difficulty:
- difficulty 1/5: 50 STEEM
- difficulty 2/5: 100 STEEM
- difficulty 3/5: 200 STEEM
- difficulty 4/5: 350 STEEM
- difficulty 5/5: 600 STEEM
We, the dev core team, are here to help you develop your task in the best way possible.
@nothingismagick @icaro and I (@gregory [mod] on discord) will be available in a dedicated channel on the utopian discord.