Utopian V2 task / Profile module: Education
Do the same as Work experiences and like LinkedIn.
- Add plus icon on the right side of the title 'Education' (blue round + icon), it opens the form just above the work experience list
- The add/edit form is hidden by default unless you click on the + or edit button
- add a 3 verticals dots button on existing studies to either delete or edit them
- edit opens and fill the form with the data
- delete display a confirm dialog
- Display the text : "tell us about what you did in school" if no data have been added
- Don't add the helper texts, they don't provide additional information, use the placeholder to provide an example
study subdocument for the education attribute of the user model:
- school: string required
- diploma: string
- domain: string
- grade: string
- fromYear: integer
- toYear: integer
- description: string (500)
- You need to be sure that what you developed is responsive. To do this, it is not enough to check on the phone. You should also you manually resize the browser. Here is a hint: use the quasar breakpoints and col-* classes.
- You need to verify your work on multiple browsers, including Chrome and Firefox. If you can also check multiple OS, even better.
- All strings must be placed in the i18n package
- Don't forget to run
yarn testin the root package
This task will involve web and backend development.
This task should be completed within 2 weeks
Liquid STEEM will be sent to the task solver once the task is completed, as decided by the project owner.
Access additional rewards by publishing the contribution via Utopian once merged.
The reward will depend on the task difficulty:
- difficulty 1/5: 50 STEEM
- difficulty 2/5: 100 STEEM
- difficulty 3/5: 200 STEEM
- difficulty 4/5: 350 STEEM
- difficulty 5/5: 600 STEEM
We, the dev core team, are here to help you develop your task in the best way possible.
@nothingismagick @icaro and I (@gregory [mod] on discord) will be available in a dedicated channel on the utopian discord.
Remember that your can check the public project page any time to see if the task is currently in progress.