Utopian V2 task / Profile module: Work experiences
Add experiences to a profile (pretty much like linked in)
NB: the design doesn't match what has currently been done for the edit profile module
Follow the existing card example.
- Add plus icon on the right side of the title 'Work experiences' (blue round + icon), it opens the form just above the work experience list
- The add/edit form is hidden by default unless you click on the + or edit button
- toMonth and toYear are required if current is set to false
- add a 3 verticals dots button on existing experiences to either delete or edit them
- edit opens and fill the form with the data
- delete display a confirm dialog
- Display the text : "tell us about your different jobs and projects" if no experiences have been added
- Don't add the helper texts, they don't provide additional information
experiences subdocument of the user model
- jobTitle: String required
- company: String required
- location: String
- fromMonth: integer required
- fromYear: integer required
- toMonth: integer
- toYear: integer
- current: boolean default false
- description: String (500)
- You need to be sure that what you developed is responsive. To do this, it is not enough to check on the phone. You should also you manually resize the browser. Here is a hint: use the quasar breakpoints and col-* classes.
- You need to verify your work on multiple browsers, including Chrome and Firefox. If you can also check multiple OS, even better.
- All strings must be placed in the i18n package
- Don't forget to run
yarn testin the root package
This task will involve web and backend development.
This task should be completed within 2 weeks
Liquid STEEM will be sent to the task solver once the task is completed, as decided by the project owner.
Access additional rewards by publishing the contribution via Utopian once merged.
The reward will depend on the task difficulty:
- difficulty 1/5: 50 STEEM
- difficulty 2/5: 100 STEEM
- difficulty 3/5: 200 STEEM
- difficulty 4/5: 350 STEEM
- difficulty 5/5: 600 STEEM
We, the dev core team, are here to help you develop your task in the best way possible.
@nothingismagick @icaro and I (@gregory [mod] on discord) will be available in a dedicated channel on the utopian discord.
Remember that your can check the public project page any time to see if the task is currently in progress.