Utopian V2 task / Project module (Completed)
By default, a project that is created in Utopian can receive a contribution from anyone. However, this behavior might not be suitable for everyone. That's why we want to offer project owners the option of refusing contributions and only accepting those coming from a whitelisted user. The whitelist, as you may have already guessed, is another task.
There is no design, simply add a toggle button at the end of the existing form.
- Add 'allowExternals' boolean to the project model
- Add a toggle set to 'on' by default
- Add the text 'Allow external contributions'
- You need to be sure that what you developed is responsive. To do this, it is not enough to check on the phone. You should also you manually resize the browser. Here is a hint: use the quasar breakpoints and col-* classes.
- You need to verify your work on multiple browsers, including Chrome and Firefox. If you can also check multiple OS, even better.
- All strings must be placed in the i18n package
This task will involve web and backend development.
This task should be completed within 2 weeks
Rewards generated by this task request will be sent as liquid STEEM to the task solver once the task is completed, as decided by the project owner. Access additional rewards by publishing the contribution via Utopian once merged.
We, the dev core team, are here to help you develop your task in the best way possible.
@nothingismagick @icaro and I (@gregory [mod] on discord) will be available in a dedicated channel on the utopian discord.
Remember that your can check the public project page any time to see if the task is currently in progress.