[Translation][Vietnamese] OroCommerce (1248 words) (Part 4)
(This part is the same as in my previous post. So, I will just quote it from my first report)
The project that I have taken charge of is OroCommerce.
As described, OroCommerce is another revolutionary product from the team that knows the blend of Commerce and Customer Management. OroCommerce is the only true B2B eCommerce platform built with out-of-the-box features and ultimate flexibility.
There are several noticeable features that I want to point out here. Firstly, it helps users build their online presence. It doesn't matter if you're digitizing your catalog, building a customer portal, or rolling out a complete B2C or B2B eCommerce strategy. You will expand your business into new markets with an online and mobile presence.
Additionally, it gets eCommerce & CRM All-in-One. People can use the built-in CRM to gain a 360-degree view of all customer touch-points. To be more specific, sales, marketing, customer support, and eCommerce teams all will be on the same page.
Finally, it is a platform for All Your Commerce. Indeed, it addresses all B2B, B2C, and B2X (B2B2B, B2B2C, etc.) scenarios in a single platform regardless if you're a manufacturer, distributor, wholesaler, retailer, or brand.
As a translator of the project, I have a great chance to have a deep understanding of its values and its complexity. I believe it is an incredibly active environment where Vietnamese enterprises can keep and attract more customers, thereby making more profits. I think it is somehow beneficial for Vietnamese readers to broaden their knowledge by learning the platform. Sometimes, there are several difficult terms but my other team members especially the Language Moderator and I have conferred to find the most appropriate translated words, resulting in a quality translation.
- Translation Overview:
This is my 4th translation for OroCommerce project. My motivation is that I desire to be able to help Vietnamese community access enormous knowledge from overseas in the role of a translator. I hope that my work will help Vietnamese citizens especially employees working for different enterprises have a deep understanding of the platform through reading the document. I also strongly believe in the concept of open source and in helping each other.
My work involves a translation of OroCommerce from English to Vietnamese. This time, I had to deal with several parts of the project. Thanks to that, I could somehow imagine clearly about what I've been taking care of and understood more about the marketing field. However, there were some terminologies that I was concerned a bit with, so I had to look them up in the specialized dictionary and went to the Internet to obtain more information and search for the exact Vietnamese meanings of the words translated. Additionally, I asked Carlpei for some suggestions to make sure the strings translated were correct.
This time, I didn't face any difficulties when translating this part as there weren't new words or unclear terms that needed to be clarified. In fact, OroCommerce is quite similar to OroCRM project in terms of concepts, technical strings and terminologies. All the words in the part are rather straightforward to understand, which I've already got familiar with. Therefore, I translated the strings faster than usual.
The project's source language is English and it was translated into Vietnamese (my mother tongue). In addition to collaborating on Open Source Projects on Crowdin, I also work as an interpreter for some projects in Vietnam. I also gained some experience of translation when doing scientific research at school. You can read more about my English ability through my application post.
Part 4 : 1248 translated words ( 1341 words in total, 93 untranslated words)
Proof of Authorship
You can lookup Crowdin project on the following link, as well as the summary of my activities:
My previous contributions
- [Translation][Vietnamese] FreeCAD (Part 28 ) [Completed]
- [Translation][Vietnamese] OroCRM (1056 words) (Part 1)
- [Translation][Vietnamese] OroCRM (1027 words) (Part 2)
- [Translation][Vietnamese] OroCRM (1031 words) (Part 3)
- [Translation][Vietnamese] OroCRM (1215 words) (Part 4)
- [Translation][Vietnamese] OroCRM (1432 words) (Part 5)
- [Translation][Vietnamese] OroCRM (1046 words) (Part 6)
- [Translation][Vietnamese] OroCRM (1052 words) (Part 7)
- [Translation][Vietnamese] OroCRM (1235 words) (Part 8)
- [Translation][Vietnamese] OroCRM (1431 words) (Part 9)
- [Translation][Vietnamese] OroCRM (1047 words) (Part 10)
- [Translation][Vietnamese] OroCRM (1022 words) (Part 11)
- [Translation][Vietnamese] OroCRM (1234 words) (Part 12)
- [Translation][Vietnamese] OroCRM (1242 words) (Part 13)
- [Translation][Vietnamese] OroCRM (1263 words) (Part 14)
- [Translation][Vietnamese] OroCRM (1259 words) (Part 15)
- [Translation][Vietnamese] OroCRM (1262 words) (Part 16)
- [Translation][Vietnamese] OroCRM (1236 words) (Part 17)
- [Translation][Vietnamese] OroCommerce (1257 words) (Part 1)
- [Translation][Vietnamese] OroCommerce (1251 words) (Part 2)
- [Translation][Vietnamese] OroCommerce (1270 words) (Part 3)
Thank you - Vietnamese Language Moderator Carlpei for your tireless effort on reviewing our translations and supporting us during our translating work!
A big thank to other members of Vietnamese translation team for supporting me: lenancie, lantracy and adam.tran.
Last but not least, special thanks to Davinci & Utopian collaboration for running and developing this incredibly meaningful program !