Create an application using with Concat, Concat_ws , Field, Find_In_Set and Ascii commands on the MySQL database
What Will I Learn?
In this video you will learn how to use The concat, concat_ws, field, find_in_set and ascii commands on tables created in the MySQL Database. With these commands, you will learn to perform faster and easier operations in the database.
Your computer should be one of the following operating systems.
• Windows 32 - 64
• The MySQL program is required to run this application.
MySQL download link: https://dev.mysql.com/downloads/mysql/
The content of this video includes the detailed use of MySQL, a database management system.
You will see a very fast and comfortable operation in the table created in the MySQL program with the commands I will show in this application.
With this application, you will see how to add description information to the information in the selected column.
With this application, you will see whether the specified character or words exists in the selected column.
With this application, you will see that the information in the column you select corresponds to ascii code.
Commands I Use
• Concat: Adds information to the row.
• Concat_ws: Adds characters to the entire line of the inserted sentence at once.
• Field: Finds characters or words in the column.
• Find_in_set: It finds information in the column.
• Ascii: Converts the information in the column to ASCII code.
Video Tutorial - English Language - 720p
Posted on Utopian.io - Rewarding Open Source Contributors