Create an application using with Instr, Left , Right, Lpad and Rpad commands on the MySQL database
What Will I Learn?
In this video you will learn how to use The instr, left, right, lpad and rpad commands on tables created in the MySQL Database. With these commands, you will learn to perform faster and easier operations in the database.
Your computer should be one of the following operating systems.
• Windows 32 - 64
• The MySQL program is required to run this application.
MySQL download link: https://dev.mysql.com/downloads/mysql/
The content of this video includes the detailed use of MySQL, a database management system.
You will see a very fast and comfortable operation in the table created in the MySQL program with the commands I will show in this application.
In this video you will see how many times the specified word is used in the selected column.
In this application, you will see how much information we want in the selected column. This information can be from the beginning or end of the line.
In this application, you can add new information to the entire selected column and see how much information we want in the column. If the character limitation is high, it adds the word to be inserted repeatedly.
Commands I Use
• Instr: Searches for the word specified in the column and finds how many it is.
• Left: Displays information as much as the desired character to the left of the selected column.
• Right: Displays information from the right of the selected column as much as the desired character.
• Lpad: Adds new information to the left of the selected column. It repeats as many times as it is said.
• Rpad: Adds new information to the right of the selected column. It repeats as many times as it is said.
Video Tutorial - English Language - 720p
Posted on Utopian.io - Rewarding Open Source Contributors