LetsDevTogether [LDT] Logo - Task Request
Insert future banner here later.
We at Minecolonies decided recently to give our group of developers a real name. We decided on this since for the last years we weren't only developing minecolonies but also other Minecraft modifications, and other applications which are not Minecraft related like ChatChain which enables you to connect different chat services and even game chats.
After a long week struggling to find a matching name we went for:
Let's Dev Together
Or short: LDT
We decided on this name since we're not only developing open-source applications for quite a while (over 4 years) but also became kind of a family.
Our group is open to devs independent of their abilities and experience. We try to be helpful and understanding and also try to include new members as experienced as possible into our group.
For example, several people who contributed to our project already had never programmed any java application before. Nevertheless, after a few weeks, they were able to contribute a bunch of things.
Now, since we decided on this name, we also would like a nice Logo to go with it.
- One small logo with fewer details for things like favicons.
- One Big logo for the website, wiki, Discord, etc.
- One possible concept could be if the logo is like a scene representing our group on which the banner could expand on.
The Logo should embody our "Openness" and "Family of Coders Spirit".
Additional details which might be helpful:
- Our projects include, but are not restricted to Minecraft
- All our projects are open source
- Our team members are from around the globe (Brazil, USA, Germany, Netherlands, Papua New Guinea, ...)
For the end product, we'd like a vector graphic which enables us to easily resize it, if necessary.
This Logo will be added to our Homepage, discord, wiki and probably also to the GitHub repository.
We had thought about a deadline of around 1 weeks for this logo.
Of course, when it needs longer but turns out amazing we still might accept it.
You can get in touch with us via the comments or via our Discord: https://discord.gg/zjA75K8