Witness Update - DragosRoua
Technical and Economical
- kept my witness node running smoothly, with no missed blocks
- kept my price feed bias, at 0% - SBD is trading at $1.01, basically at the peg
- kept my SBD APR at 2.5% - in an attempt to keep SBD up to the peg
- kept the account registration fee at $1 (I use a script called steem witness toolbox, available for free on Github, for publishing the feed price and adjusting a few blockchain props)
- kept the block size at 65,536
- followed up on a community enhancement project, in which I delegated 1000SP for a month to the most interesting project selected after I made a call for proposals. I ended up with 7 proposals and picked @walkingkeys. He started to do a 30 days writing challenge with an emphasis on how to use Steemit. Here are the posts from 15 to 16:
I encourage you to participate in his challenge. In this specific project I've been also supported by @alexvan who also delegated 200 SP. If the project will be successful, at the end of the month I will launch another call for proposals, in which I will delegate 2 x 1000SP. Let's see how this one goes.
- made an update to steem.supply, adding a new type of chart: Upsteemers versus Followers, read the blog post here:
I'm no longer a runner-up witness, currently sitting at 62 (up one position since lats week, thank you). If you still think I can be useful as a witness and if you want to vote for me, you'll need to add my username in the form and click "Vote" as shown in the image below:
I'm a serial entrepreneur, blogger and ultrarunner. You can find me mainly on my blog at Dragos Roua where I write about productivity, business, relationships and running. Here on Steemit you may stay updated by following me @dragosroua.
If you're new to Steemit, you may find these articles relevant (that's also part of my witness activity to support new members of the platform):