The Completion Of The Borehole Well Water Project
The whole process was not easy... what we thought could be less stress turned out to be bigger than our expectation. Everything started slow but with the help of youarehope, impactn and other steemian we manage to come out with the well.
This was our first time doing a well project so we faced some difficulties in the areas of information and finance. After I was reached out I really wanted to help so as to eliminate the water problem faced by the kids and school in a whole. At the end of the day, I just want to say a big thank you to all who helped to accomplish this project.
With this well the kids will be able to get water to cook and drink and also help them not to go all the way to the riverside to fetch water.
Currently the kids are on school vacation and most of them are gone to their home town for the Easter break and vacation.
These are some of the pictures taken during and after the project:
Sand and stones for the project.
It was a joyous moment after the completion of the well.
A special thanks to:
Help save a child's life by donating to this project.
PROOF OF WORKS:
Steemit Kids World Foundation is a Ghanaian registered non-profit organization where like-hearted individuals come together and become agents of change.
Our key areas of focus are what we believe to be the pillars of a fulfilling life - health and education.
Goal Of Steemit Kids World:
- To help build self-confidence in kids who have gone through traumatic events and Create a joyful environment for learning
- To educate kids about basic health, hygiene, sanitation and on their rights as a child.
Encourage and ensure each girl become an independent thinker and self-learner.
- To help the needy, deserving children, handicaps, orphans, and sick children by providing them with books, scholarships, school uniforms, medicines, clothes, hospitalization, food etc
- To organize talent show programs for specially disabled kids or homeless kids to help boost their confidence and hope of a bright future.
- To conduct health awareness programs for the kids on the streets about drugs
- To organize social awareness camps and counseling sessions for kids going through life abuse.
Etherium, or through steemitkidsworld