Zappl Open Beta Postponed Till Sept 29th - OCT 2nd
Zappl Open Beta Postponed Till Sept 29th - OCT 2nd:
Zappl is forced to make a delay do to third parties like escrows and there being a mix up with the exchange Kraken. As for more information on these delays we have let the Dex coin holders and investors know.
A small bit of information:
Being an American company as of late for a business it has become really hostile when it comes to relaying on exchanges. After Zappl announced it would be doing an investment run for shares in zappl.
Coinbase account which we used for years all of a sudden locked our limits and has refused to answer any question and gave the basic . Your ticket has been escalated well turns out this problem has been happening to hundreds of people if not thousands from what Ive checked on Reddit.
So we decided to with Kraken and well there was a mix up and some operation cost money has been tied up. We can launch without the funds just fine but for stability reasons it would be very irresponsible to assume the issues will be corrected on time.
What will happen now?
As it stands the alpha will still keep running and it will keep being updated. Everyone at Zappl feels, This app needs to start right if we launch and have any issues that's way worse then delaying over 3rd party issues Zappl has occurred.
Zappl could launch today with no issues everything is basically ready to go, there is some changes with the site being made but other than that Zappl is ready.
If anyone has any questions do feel free to ask below we are always here to answer your questions. Once Again we are sorry for this delay and can't wait for launch. We will make another post when we will launch it likely won't be on the weekend.